Thousands of businesses are hurting because they lack professional financial insights, but they can’t yet afford a full-time CFO or controller.
My Virtual CFO services provide you with expert support at a fraction of that cost.
A Virtual CFO is often the ideal solution for small and growing businesses. My experience uniquely positions me to help you guide your business to success.
Virtual CFO Service
All services are tailored to the specific needs of the business. In general, I offer 3 tiers of service:
- VIRTUAL ANALYST – Financial planning & forecasting, tax return preparation
- VIRTUAL CONTROLLER* – Detailed forecasting, strategic planning, management of AP/AR
- VIRTUAL CFO* – Management of 3rd party relationships (bank, insurance, etc.), metrics & profitability tracking
*Each additional tier includes the preceding tier services as well.
I help my clients in any financial or strategic aspect of running the business. This often includes monitoring sales & invoicing, closing the books, forecasting, budgeting, tracking key performance indicators, financial statement preparation, systems implementation, and the list goes on. I try to stay current with what’s happening in the business by attending any staff or director meetings, and I am usually available for spontaneous questions or phone calls.
Virtual CFO Benefits
- More time to work on your business instead of working in your business
- Better insight into your business finances leading to better decision making
- The peace of mind from having a financial professional monitoring and strengthening your controls and financial operation
- A professional to bounce ideas around with to help guide you navigate business strategy
- Additional hands to train or manage (or act as) your finance and accounting personnel
- Improved transparency and quality of financial metrics
- Frequently updated forecasts to reflect new information or industry changes
- Detailed profitability
- Tax planning
- Cash flow management
- Trend analysis
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with 3rd parties such as vendors, banks, insurance companies, etc
- Assistance in with contract negotiations for financing or insurance
- Development and implementation of collection, controls, or accounting procedures
- Capital budgeting and analysis of fixed assets
- Custom processes or metrics
As your Virtual CFO, I can do virtually anything a full-time CFO would at a fraction of the cost.
I offer a transparent pricing model that adds structure to our relationship with you, your other company shareholders, and your team.
Contact me to discuss how I can help!